Blooming Beauties Online Flowers and Gifts Delivery Service Agreement
At Blooming Beauties Online Flowers and Gifts, it is our top most priority to ensure quality service. The following set of guidelines outlines what is to be expected of us and what we expect our customers to be aware of :
Flower Arrangements and Gift Sets Order and Delivery:
- We will Hand Deliver for FREE within 30 miles from the Arden Arcade Area in Sacramento. We will offer Free Delivery within the limits of the city of Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom, Lincoln, and Davis if the Total Cart value is over $200. For less than a $200 Total Cart value, we will charge a flat Delivery Fee of $12
- If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order.
- If it is determined that Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
- If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts at email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving the arrangement. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, “Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts” must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided on this website. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts within 24 hours of the original delivery date.
- Should any customer place an order through Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order (subjected to 15% cancellation fee). If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. If new address is outside of the delivery range and
Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts cannot deliver it, only 50% of the order can be refunded.
- “Substitutions” – Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts sell seasonal flowers that are grown on site. If due to seasonal unavailability or any unforeseen circumstances, we are short on stock we will source our flowers from local nearby flower farms that grow organically.
- Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
- If the customer has been hand delivered the floral arrangement or gift set, and has seen the quality of the flowers, it is the responsibility of the customer to then care for the flowers once it has been delivered. No refunds will be given if any question of the quality of the arrangement is not given within 24 hours.
- When a customer allows substitutions, this means that Blooming Beauties – Online Flowers and Gifts can use flowers or flowers they have on-hand to work with while trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in a ceramic container, a different container with similar value will be used.
- Incorrect Address/Re-Delivery Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject to a $10.00 charge.
Fresh Flower Care Tips
- Keep fresh flowers away from drafts and extreme temperatures, which can quickly dry out the flowers and cause wilting.
- If your flowers came in plastic, remove this as soon as possible.
- Do not place your arrangement near fruit or in the path of cigarette smoke. The ethylene gas is detrimental to many flower types.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements in windowsills and other areas with full sun where flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- Most flowers will last longer under cool conditions.
Keep Your Flowers Looking Fresh
- Keep your vase filled with water! All flower and foliage stems should be submerged. Flowers stay fresher, longer when they can get a drink!
- If your flowers came in a basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day.
- Immediately remove dead or wilting leaves and stems from fresh flower arrangements.
- Watch your water. When it gets cloudy it’s time to change it out.
Changing the Water in your Flower Arrangement
- First remove any dead or dying flowers from the arrangement.
- After carefully removing the good flowers, clean the vase thoroughly with soapy water to remove any bacteria that could cause the fresh flowers to deteriorate even quicker. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Replace the water.
- For best results, cut stems with a sharp knife at an angle about one to two inches from the bottom. This allows them to better absorb water. Do not use scissors to cut your flowers because they can crush the stems and prevent water absorption.
- Place loose stems or wrapped bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible, always cut the stems before hand.